Add a filter on the idea exchange that allows me to see ideas submitted in the last week

I love the new changes to the idea exchange, however, there's one filter that I think would really help me to review all the new ideas since I last visited.

Ideally, the filter would show me read vs. unread ideas but just as good would be a filter that lets me see the last 7 days of ideas that were submitted.

Then I can read through them at my leisure.

3 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: Delivered
  • @JaredDolich I'm checking into this - Technically the 'new' filter should sort by newest to oldest, but this doesn't actually seem to be functioning as it should. Additionally, I'm checking into the read/unread status - This was admittedly not something we carried over into thew new message design for Ideas/Blogs, but can look to bring it back similar to how it functions in the forums/groups.

• This has been added as a component on the Idea homepage.  (*Note - long term we will be bringing back the multi-select labels as well as the ability to sort by new, so this will serve as a stop-gap!)

Stan_0-1586526572029.png

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!