Allow admin to restore corrupt or unusably slow model from outside model
The scope is only to allow a workspace admin to RESTORE (not copy) their model to the necessary point before it was corrupted, without opening the model. Here are some requirements:
* The model may have to lose other changes that were made, but we want to implement this change in a way that will minimize the lost changes as much as possible in these scenarios.
* The user must be informed what has happened (model corruption), and must have to opt in to the restoration
* The user must be warned if they may lose changes that had been made in the model
* The user must be able to send a notification to Anaplan support of the corruption incident with the necessary info, so that the cause of it can be investigated.
* It should not be too easy for the admin to do this accidentally
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.