Allow history export to be limited on hours

As a model builder and auditor I would like to limit the history export on 'hours' to enable a more precise search in the history log.

This is particularly important for our Data Hub where a 'Last 24 hours' selection creates a 4 GB log file. Excel can't handle that, so it requires analytical tools like Tableau or Spotfire to open and analyse it. A filter on the Last 1 hour, 2 hours etc. would make it easier. Particularly because you mostly know the time frame that a certain incident happened.Capture.PNG

An even better solution would be of course to have proper audit tooling integrated in Anaplan.

15 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: In Review
  • I love this idea! I had recently bumped into this problem on a Data Hub model which is updated daily

• Status changed to: In Review
  • We're working on using the history export as a saved action for a customer, and would greatly benefit from being able to limit the export to an hour time frame rather than day.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!