As WS admin I should be able to bulk delete users from workspace

Description of the enhancement required:
Ability to remove multiple users from a workspace at once.

An example of the enhancement:
If multiple users need to be deleted from a workspace at a single time, it would be much quicker for an Admin to have an option to do it in bulk instead of selecting each individually.

A story for why you want the enhancement:
For example after each training programme we run, we need to remove a large list of users from the Training Workspace.

6 Comments
Previous Contributor

Status changed to: Considered for Future Roadmap
Certified Master Anaplanner

Feel your pain! Had to delete circa 20 users today and wished it could've been done on bulk.

Contributor

Definitely a must have - especially for larger organisations where, generally, the user list is much larger and needs to be maintained!

JK
New Contributor

We recently changed our email domain name (we use email addresses as the id) so I had to delete all of the users in the multiple workspaces we have so over 150 users and it took me 1 hour to process it all.  A waste of my time on a long weekend!

New Contributor

I feel you all. Managing several workspaces with many models is quite hard to manually delete users one by one for each workspace. So much valuable time wasted

New Contributor

Agree. It'd be ideal to be able to use the "Delete From List Using Selection" action on the Users list. That would allow for process creation to delete every user that fits specific criteria. My specific use case is to delete any user that has been terminated in our HCM. I have the Employee Status field from the HCM and created everything to delete the user and then realized the Users list is not an option on "Delete From List Using Selection". 

Users Online
Currently online: 146 members 474 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: