Create a new profile : "Viewer" Workspace Admin

Create a new profile : "Viewer" Workspace Admin

Hello,

If you want to check the settings (users, version, list, etc) you have to be "Workspace Admin". This profile is too large ; writte, delete everything.

I would like to be able to check, for example, the security without be able to change them. Morever, with this new profile, I can display every list, modules wihtout having to manage them to the content.

At the end, it's a part of the Center of Excellence Component, it will be more efficient to secure, manage the platfform withtout a loss of visibility for the business user.

PROD Workspaces

• IIT admin = Workspace Admin
  • Business Owner = Viewer Workspace Admin

DEV Workspaces : IIT Admin & Business Owner : Workspace Admin.

Thank

Goulwen

The content in this article has not been evaluated for all Anaplan implementations and may not be recommended for your specific situation.
Please consult your internal administrators prior to applying any of the ideas or steps in this article.
4 Comments
Community Manager

Status changed to: Needs Community Support
Previous Contributor

Status changed to: Under Investigation
Occasional Contributor

I think that a Viewer workspace admin may not be the best solution here, however having more granularity access controls from an Administrator perspective would be beneficial, allowing for roles to have 'Read/Write' controls on Admin features to provide flexibility for support. 

Occasional Contributor

Hello guys,

Do you have some news about this topic ?

Thank

Goulwen