Edit Multiple 'Source Model' Settings for Pages Simultaneously

The ability to edit the source model of multiple pages at once would be a huge quality of life update for page builders. Currently, model builders have to edit settings for each page one-by-one.

This idea proposes that page builders can apply the same change to multiple pages at once: image below shows how this could work.

Edit Source Models.png

78 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• This is brilliant!! 

• Definitely need this feature to save time when duplicating apps!

To add to this idea, it would be good to be able to have a “select all” button when selecting the pages to edit.  In a lot of cases I’ve experienced so far, it would be quicker to select all pages and then de-select the pages that don’t need to change.

• I love the flexibility that this will provide. This becomes really cumbersome when you have a multitude of pages in one app. 

• A great idea that is hopefully simple to add!

• This would be very helpful!

• Is it possible ?

• This gets my vote.

• Definitely. Furthermore, "Move To" should have a "Create a Copy" checkbox (similar to Excel's tab "Move or Copy" feature) to enable bulk page deployments to another app without removing the source page.

• This would be really good!

• 3 years…. let's hope 2024 will be the year that this will be implemented. 😎

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!