Excel Add-In - Remap

When using the Remap feature, if you select a view that doesn't match the original structure, it should give an error instead of crashing excel.  The error message was available in 2.x and is not working in 4.0

4 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for raising this and I am sorry to read to you you are experiencing challenges with remapping. Could you please raise a support ticket so we can investigate? If possible, use the "Email support" functionality under "Help" in Excel Add-in 4.0.

• I did raise the issue with support and their response was to log it as an idea here.

When I tried to contact support using the new email support functionality under help, it also crashed excel so I raised a separate ticket for that and they have confirmed that is a bug.

• Thank you very much for this. I am sorry to hear you had issues with the support email, I have been working with our support team on this.

• Thank you very much for following up with support.  Please keep us posted when there is a resolution.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!