Excel Add-in for Mac

Some of our clients use Mac computers and it would be great if you could develop excel add-in for Mac OS too!

40 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

Comments

• Miran
    edited November 2022
  • MagaliP
    edited November 2022
  • JaredDolich
    edited November 2022

Just had another client ask me about this. +1 Upvote from me.

• ashish.banka
    edited November 2022

It would be a great tool if we can build it for Mac too

• Rtbarber
    edited November 2022

No really - we need this for Mac as well!!!

• CallumW
    edited November 2022

Hey @MagaliP ! Hope you are well.

Do you know when Anaplan might be targeting this release?

Thanks!

• MagaliP
    edited November 2022

I anticipate GA to be in the last calendar quarter of this year. Keep an eye out on the feedback group for some user feedback sessions in the coming weeks and months.

• CallumW
    edited November 2022

Many thanks for the prompt response @MagaliP !

• usman.zia
    edited November 2022

+1 to all the plus ones I would like to see this as soon as possible too. 

• MagaliP
    edited November 2022

Great to see so much excitement 😁 We're running a study about Excel for our Mac version, join the feedback group and sign up for the research!

• rrlega
    edited November 2022

Has there been any movement on this? Would love to utilize the Excel Add-in for my Mac device?

• CommunityMember117772
    edited November 2022

Bump. Any color here would be great as to where on the roadmap this is? We have a couple of customers anxious about this issue. 

• gheiler
    edited November 2022

Bump. Any color here would be great as to where on the roadmap this is? We have a couple of customers anxious about this issue. 

• VeronicaP
    edited November 2022

Hi Olivier, 

Good news! We have recently launched Anaplan for Microsoft365, our new add-in for Mac, and Windows users that enables you to connect Anaplan data to Excel, PowerPoint and Word. 

Check the link to learn how to install it from the Microsoft Add-in Store today.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!