Export Actions in a Process

It would be useful to be able to export the Actions contained in a Process. Currently the only way to extract them is to highlight them all copy and paste into Excel. Add a column numbering 1 to x and then sort on the action name to get rid of the "Remove" labels and then re-sort back on the key to get the Actions in the correct order. Why do I need to export?...because I want to compare 2 different processes in terms of what actions they contain.

1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Hi Nick,

You can export all actions, then in Excel just filter based on "Used in Process" column. The only problem is, this way you don't know in which order they are.

• Status changed to: New
  • Hi thanks for the suggestion re exporting all the actions however as you quite rightly suggest it does not tell me the order which is also important when doing comparisons in my particular situation.

• Hey Nick, I'll support yours if you support mine 🙂

Mine:  Working with Processes and Actions

Completely agree Nick.  Think this whole area needs to be overhauled now we are working with Data Hubs and supplying spoke models with similar but not completely identical Processes

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!