Fully customizable color palette

Fully customizable color palette

In order to be more inclusive, it would be nice if all elements of the user AND model builder interfaces were customizable to accomodate color blindness.

The content in this article has not been evaluated for all Anaplan implementations and may not be recommended for your specific situation.
Please consult your internal administrators prior to applying any of the ideas or steps in this article.
6 Comments
Community Manager

Status changed to: Needs Community Support
Community Boss

I would add that the lack of color and style variations for elements like fonts, sizing, buttons etc. means the dashboard designer has a very few options to convey level importance of data, separate things, & draw the user's eye to critical areas, an so on.  To me, it's akin to hiring a carpenter to remodel your kitchen but only giving them a handsaw and a hammer.  Can it be done?  Sure, but it could be much better with more tools in the toolbox.

Community Manager

Status changed to: Under Investigation
Community Manager

Thanks for your idea! We will look to do this in the future in the New UX. Timeline is not confirmed.

Status changed to: Considered for Future Roadmap
PreviousUserAccount
Not applicable

(message deleted)

New Contributor

As an alternative, you can use a Chrome extension I published with a few features that updates the current Anaplan UI :

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/a%20-for-anaplan-end-user-e/fbmgneekdlkhjanaokipnlmhhblplc...

It includes a customizable color palette of the main UI components (editable cells, summaries, column headers, etc. - see screenshot below) that can definitively help with accessibility. Of course, being a browser extension, it requires to be installed and setup by user.

Benjamin

Capture d’écran 2019-05-10 à 20.09.02.png