Further enhancement to newly delivered "Last run"/"Start Date and Time (UTC)" capability

Further enhancement to newly delivered "Last run"/"Start Date and Time (UTC)" capability

First of all : thanks for adding this new capability and delivering THIS idea that was posted a couple of years ago.

I personally see this as a good MVP and I would like to see it expanded with the following enhancements :

1) Ability to see a "Last executed by" so that we could capture who ran it last

2) Store the newly added "Start Date and Time" and "Last executed by" into a system module and/or provide functionality to retrieve this information from a Line Item formula

3) Allow all these features to work for Imports/Exports and Processes

I will know these are successful when I could somehow publish and display the above information into a dashboard/UX

5 Comments
DavideVitale
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Alessio_Pagliano, this would be a great enhancement, I agree with your proposal.

By the way, @Jivey11 posted a similar idea yesterday, maybe the two posts can be merged.

KBeltz
Certified Master Anaplanner

@Alessio_Pagliano this is well written! Thumbs up!

rainabatra
New Contributor

Can we publish the last run time to a dashboard for our users to reference?

TimPeterson
New Contributor

I just had a conversation about displaying last run times for end users! This functionality would really help our end users troubleshoot some data problems themselves.

ABopanna001
New Contributor

It is a common ask from client to view the last run times for end users! This would be a great functionality to be added which will enable end users to troubleshoot data issues