Hiding Saved Views in Classic UX

At the moment within our many models there modules with several saved views. Would be good to be able to "hide" the saved views so that as a modeller I can see the list of modules and then I can see the views either by clicking to expand or via the normal open command in module view.

Would make model development a lot easier as could more easily find the module needed plus make the Contents pane a lot tidier.

20 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: In Review
  • @andrewtye Totally agree (Kudoed!).

We are using the "NUX" prefix to help with the searching, but I agree and would like it extended further actually. What would be good would be to have a NUX? flag in the model so only the flagged views and (modules actually) were made available within the New UX

• I actually think allowing for a 'folder' management of views would work better, but this is a decent idea regardless!

• @obriegrGreat suggestion! I also think a folder management of views would be great. Have you considered submitting the idea?

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!