In the Mobile app, provide an option to not auto-maximize a grid

I am looking to use the mobile app to easily capture input data (for example, inventory count).  When a user touches the grid, the grid automatically maximizes.  I would like the option to activate for input without maximizing, so that other items on the screen are visible.  For example, selecting a list member in another grid to synchronize to the data entry grid.

Tagged:
1 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

Comments

• Hi there @Mitch_Max, I'm the Product Manager for the mobile app - we're looking at how we can support this. Currently on the roadmap is to do this for field cards, and I'll bring this into consideration for a future change to do the same for grids. Thanks for the feedback!

• This is now on our roadmap and we are planning to implement it within the next 2-3 months. We've recently released the functionality for field cards, so you can change entries in fields without needing to maximise the card and see your changes reflected across the board - Emily (Mobile App Product Manager)

• This is now available in the latest version of the app (1.0.108).

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!