Make dashboard titles that appear in "Used in Dashboards" columns clickable hyperlinks

When trying to work in Anaplan I find there to be a lot of "dead ends", meaning I have find where I want to go, but I have to stop, back out and go there in an unintuitive way that breaks my workflow.  The "Used in Dashboards" and "Referenced By" columns are helpful to trace where things are used, but I still have to leave that view to open a dashboards or module list view to get there.  

Ideally, the items that show up in these columns would be clickable hyperlinks, so I can just click it and it opens the dashboard / module that is being referenced. Hopefully the screenshot below will be more clear what I mean:

Anaplan - Hyperlinked Used in Dashboards.PNG

Tagged:
2 votes

Not Planned · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: Not Planned
  • Status changed to: Not Planned
  • Not planned at this time.

• Hi @Rebecca 

Is there any chance you can provide some insight or feedback as to the reason behind this idea is "Not Planned"? 

I'm curious because I believe being able to quickly move between dashboards / modules / actions as they relate to one another would make model building much more streamlined.

Thanks!

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!