Manage Email Notifications on Workspace Creation

Description of the enhancement:

As an administrator I need to be able to edit/change/stop email notifications that go out to users.

I would like to be able to have granular control over all notifiations and their associated action triggers. This would include temporarily blocking/turning off notifications for a period of time and then re-enabling them after the fact. 

I would also like the ability to edit a template (or have my BP edit the template) so that the automatic notifications are relevant and specific to my users and my company.

How this would improve my business process:

We do some testing of the models before launch to our users. We don't want users to receive notifications during the testing phase or the set-up phase. With regards to the template, in some cases I want my users to reach to someone internally before reaching out to Anaplan support so I'd like to include that in the notification (rather than having it direct users directly to Anaplan support). 

3 Comments
Previous Contributor

Status changed to: Considered for Future Roadmap
New Contributor

Agreed with all points from the OP. I consistently get the same questions asked from clients:

• Can we alter the email that is sent to end users?
  • Can we disable all irrelevant Anaplan related emails to end users?

For clients that have +1k users this becomes a critical feature and should be standard especially since Anaplan is utilized between mid to large size companies. 

Occasional Contributor

Add that the admin should be able to Resend the welcome email to specific users without having to remove them and re add them to the workspace. Practical example - all users are added to workspace by a partner during development - users don't login until testing and have since 'lost' the email and ask for it to be resent.

Users Online
Currently online: 119 members 363 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: