Management Reporting: Export to PowerPoint

Ability to export the reporting slides into PowerPoint, so that we can combine the report with other offline decks.

Tagged:
117 votes

Not Planned · Last Updated

Comments

• That would be an amazing feature!

• Would also be great to keep the conditional formatting on export too. There are many exchange ideas requesting CF is exported into Excel when tables are downloaded from NUX and directly from modules / saved views

• I view this as an essential feature for Management Reporting to last the distance.  I am currently having to manually "snip" my PDFs via screenshot to get my Anaplan reports into my slide decks.

• It would be so beneficial to have!

• This would be really great!

• It would be great!

• Status changed to: In Review
  • This will be very helpful to have!

• Hi All,

We are starting a research on exporting reports to PowerPoint, as your requirements and feedback will help us shape the solution. If you want to take part in a 30min interview, please reach out to me at veronica.pietrobon@anaplan.com and I will invite you to the research group.

Thanks everyone for your collaboration!

• Adhenriksen
    edited October 2023

Any update on this? Really a needed feature for the management reporting, PDF is not great when you need to add or re-use slides.

• @Adhenriksen this feature has not yet been prioritized in the roadmap.

• This is really desperately needed, the Excel and Powerpoint Add-ins (even the new ones) are too 'clunky' in my opinion.

This would give Management Reporting much more of an audience and drive better end-user adoption.

• This is a must-have. We cannot use Management reporting because we need to have the option to add some custom slides to a standard slide deck.

Anaplan for Microsoft 365 ppt add-in is very limited in functionality, insufficient alternative. Not suited for reporting to management.

Please prioritize exports to ppt.

• This could help us adopt the Anaplan's report slides.

Our users need to merge the financial reports coming from Anaplan with other non-financial or ad-hoc report pages to create their final management reports. Right now the only way to do this is to take a screenshot of Anaplan's report slide or the PDF output, and paste it to PowerPoint as a picture. This is not very flexible and can be tedious for multiple pages. Having the Anaplan output in Power Point format would help.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!