Module Selection for Line Item Subset With >1000 Modules

We have encountered a bug where if there are more than 1000 modules in a model, the panel where you select a module(s) to assign to a line item subset does not work. There is a workaround available (provided by Anaplan support to us about a year ago) where we can look at the web-page elements and find the code for the module, but this is time-consuming and not intuitive. It has come up a few more times recently and I realized I had never actually put this in as a request.

It would be better if the module selection screen would still work even when there are more than 1000 modules in the model.

LIS Module Selection.JPG

Tagged:
23 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: New
  • We have encountered a similar issue. Surprisingly, this has not been fixed since the time this post was created. 

It is a genuine limitation in the platform and needs to be addressed as a part of the future release at the earliest

• The support team has provided a workaround, but it is really uncomfortable. This must be considered a bug and fixed asap.

• This is causing problems for us also.  I'm amazed it has been an issue since 2019.

• This is causing problems for us also. 

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!