Modules or Actions Used in Dashboards for NUX

Modules or Actions Used in Dashboards for NUX

Currently we are able to see where a module or process is used on a Dashboard. We need to have a similar ability for the NUX which warns or stops you deleting an object if it is referenced on a Page or App.

7 Comments
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Surprised that it isn't. Great suggestion!

Community Manager

Status changed to: Your support is needed
Regular Contributor

Status changed to: Under Investigation
Certified Master Anaplanner

agree completely

Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Totally agree. 

Currently, the App is quite a separate entity from the model and is nothing to indicate the relationships between modules and actions using as starting point the classic interface. 

New Contributor

As above also have been mentioning it is crucial to see if a module or action is "Used in Dashboard" as this is not now filled in. And also if a Module are used in a action.

I would also like the possibility to have a "saved view - overview".

In the saved view overview I would like to see if all of the saved views in one place and see if they are used in a process/Export(Action) or in a dashborad. I would also prefer if I could change name or delete them from the same overview.

Occasional Contributor

I remember the time we didn't have the 'Used in Dashboards' column - then it was a challenge to clean-up the model from old modules/action and it took hours of dedicated work. Now we have this problem again - we all know how important to keep the model clean, but it's always a big risk to delete smth in use. Hope, this will be in roadmap in the nearest future. 

Users Online
Currently online: 336 members 689 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: