NUX Comments - Delete & Tag

NUX Comments - Delete & Tag

Comments functionality in UX is really amazing, we like how it enables users to communicate and collaborate within Anaplan. This is great step forward.  

I think this functionality could be improved to work even better.

- I would like to be able to delete my comments

- Workspace Administrator could delete all comments

- I would like to be able to tag another user, so they receive e-mail or/and notification within Anaplan, now it is hard to find a comment.

- I would like to be able to edit my comments (thanks @nathan.buss!) 

This would allow to take full advantage of this great possibility to communicate with other users within Anaplan! 

25 Comments
sosunkwo
Frequent Contributor

+1 for editing and deleting comments

EmilyJ
Occasional Contributor

Status changed to: On Roadmap
EmilyJ
Occasional Contributor

Thanks all to who have commented on this post - I can confirm that tagging is on our product roadmap for February this year, and edit and delete will follow shortly afterwards.

We are also working on a summary view, tenant admin controls for commenting, and a Slack integration, all of which are on the roadmap for the first half of this year. 

Status changed to: On Roadmap
EmilyJ
Occasional Contributor

Hi all, a quick update on this thread to let you know that user tagging has now been released! We've also released a feature whereby the recipient who's been tagged can follow the link directly to the correct page with the context already initialised and the conversation panel opened with the right thread showing. 

Thanks for the feedback so far!

Misbah
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

@EmilyJ 

Yay! Amazing feature. Wonderful:)