NUX Control Worksheet Context Menu

NUX Control Worksheet Context Menu

Hi,

I would like to be able to control the options available to users on the worksheet context menu. I am quite concerned that users can delete list elements from worksheet. As per Anapedia (https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/New_User_Experience/Use/Worksheets/Grid/Menu/Delete-a-list...) I understand that they can only do that if they have write access to the list. However, this is often the case, they have write access since they run certain action to update the list, to give an example. This way, they are able to delete list elements on worksheet as well.

I would like to be able to control which options of worksheet context menu are available to Users and have the possibility to disable some of them.

delete worksheet.png

3 Comments
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

indeed is dangerous to give access to "Delete" options to all the users, even the users have access to the list. 

Usually, the users have access to add new elements and the deletion of the elements should always be managed by admins that can check the impact of the deletion of an element to avoid losing historical data. 

Super Contributor

This is now possible while configurating the worksheet:

allow editing.jpg

Certified Master Anaplanner

Status changed to: Delivered
Users Online
Currently online: 175 members 558 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: