NUX Filtering on axis with nested dimensions containing Line Items

Hi,

I would like to be able to filter on an axis nested dimensions containing Line Items, as currently it is possible to be done on dashboards. 

I was currently rebuilding current dashboards in UX on pages. I bumped into following issue, I am not able to filter on an axis while a dimension is nested with Line Items, e.g. Time.

Let's take an example, I have module with Month, and in specific view, I only want to show FY. I want to make this dynamic, so when the year changes, my view is updated, therefore I use system module with time filters. While I am able to achieve it in classic interface, it is not possible to apply that filter in NUX. I can only select manually FY20 which is not the best solution. Please see pictures below.

old.jpgnux.jpg

Of course, I could pivot, and create different view, but this one works the best, and since it is available on dashboards, I believe that should be also possible in NUX.

Best regards,

Filip

3 Comments
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

I agree. This should be allowed. This is another gap between classic and NewUX that I hope will be solved. 

My impression is this is a limitation as a consequence that the filters are not allowed on line-items in NewUX and maybe is related to this idea as well:

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/NUX-Filtering-line-items/idi-p/71286

Community Manager

Status changed to: Needs Community Support
Occasional Contributor

I Support this Idea, i also need to use filter with nested collumns

Users Online
Currently online: 263 members 806 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: