NUX : Refresh filters (columns and rows) after data input

When changing input values (inputing numbers, checking/unchecking boxes, ...) filters that have been applied on rows or columns (for grids and/or chart views) should be updated.

As of today, the user must refresh the whole screen after changing such inputs (mostly used for filtering).

Tagged:
14 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• it is funny because it works only in one way apparently. For instance:

1. If there is a list on a module (stores in a country)  filtered upon the selection made on a line item from a different module (country selector), when I enter a new value in country selector, the list of stores will update automatically. 

AlejandroGomez_0-1632745294506.png

2. when I clear the input in the country selector, I need to manually trigger a refresh, even though the line item used for filter specifies that "if is blank then show all". 

AlejandroGomez_1-1632745350861.png

Why do I have to trigger a manual refresh of the dashboard when I clear the "country" filter selection despite it is clearly specified in the line items used for filtering that a BLANK selection = show all? Why does it refresh automatically in the first case?

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!