NUX cross-linking apps via card links

Options

As an end-user I want to have a button / link to jump from one board or worksheet in App 1 directly to a board or worksheet in App 2, so that I can continue in a different planning process. For example, if there is an App for S&OP and I'm part of the Financial Business Review, I want to be able to jump directly to the FP&A app and continue my planning process. Another common scenario is the linkage between a planning app (small end-user group) and a separate app for reporting & analytics (larger user group). The solution can be to enable the existing card links for cross-App linkage.

Tagged:
11 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Miran
    Options
    Status changed to: New
  • I support! That would be super cool. Very relevant, because I want to make more different APPS. At the same time, I want to give the most comfortable experience of interacting with several APPS.

• But while there is no native solution, I offer a good workaround. You need to make LI in the text/link format and add a link to the desired App or page in it. And publish as field card.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!