Ability to filter context selectors on individual cards would be very beneficial. One of the use cases is as follows:
- The main view of a worksheet contains the list as rows that is a context selector on a card in the Additional Insights.
- The card syncs to the row selection on the main view but also has a selector available in case the user wants to utilize the selector to view other list item on the card without scrolling down/searching on the main view.
- The dropdown on the card selector includes items that are restricted from the main view which confuses the end users.
- I have tried to filter via saved views however the filter does not carry over to the new UX.
- Not being able to filter results in creating multiple modules for each subset. When the subsets have a lot of overlap that results in storage issues.
In short, Ability to filter context selectors not only on the page but also on individual cards while allowing the syncing would be an amazing update to the platform and will help prevent end-user confusion and frustration!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.