Order List Action for End user

Order List Action for End user

Hello,

do you consider enhancing the Order List Action functionality by making it accessible for the non-admin users? It would be really great the end user to be able to apply such an order whenever he consider it useful.

Thank you

Best regards

Kristina

6 Comments
chaualexan
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I agree with Kristina, it would be great if non admins users could use this action. I need this functionality for customers who aren't workspace admins.

Maybe it could only be available on Production Data lists ?

arperlad
New Contributor

I agree, needs to be available to users who are not Workspace Admins or it's pretty worthless functionality.

fliening
New Contributor

For several of our top clients we require (urgently) the "Order List" action to be executed as a standard user/planner (next to model builders).

This would enable users to apply list sortings without being a Workspace Admin, e.g. after adding a new item to a list or prioritizing items. The security on this action can be controlled differently, e.g. via roles and via the line items that determine the sorting.

In the old UX standard users/planners were able to change list sortings manually. Since this feature is not available in the NUX, the "Order List" action would be a good replacement of the previous list adjustment functionality. In our opinion the limitation of the "Order List" action leads to a non-parity of old UX and NUX. 

Can you please prioritize this request in the future roadmap?

@ms11771 @tabendroth 

Guillaume_D
Certified Master Anaplanner

+1, This is badly needed. Users-managed lists are a mess!

wwood
Certified Master Anaplanner

Another vote for this functionality.

Loic
New Contributor

This is a must have. Especially as an enduser can create, delete, modify items in lists.

Users Online
Currently online: 344 members 657 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: