Search Functionality in 'Manage Models' Window

Search Functionality in 'Manage Models' Window

With mature Anaplan workspaces, there are typically dozens of models that would have been created during Foundations, development or for sandbox uses. 

As the list of models grows, it becomes hard to scroll through the list to find a specific model. 

This difficulty is especially evident in partners' workspaces, where there are potentially hundreds of archived models and finding an archived model takes significant effort from the list.

Please look at this screenshot for example, to gauge how much a user would need to scroll to find a model.

pvijayteja_0-1583338135271.png

The ask for Anaplan is to add a 'Search' functionality in the 'Manage Models' popup window, to make it easier for users to find models. 

5 Comments
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Nice idea @pvijayteja! Can totally see how, particularly on archive, that would be beneficial to all.

Master Anaplanner/Community Boss
Community Manager

Status changed to: Your support is needed
Certified Master Anaplanner

I like this idea! To be honest, I'd probably be more likely to clean up my archived models so that I didn't have to search so much if we could have a flag that doesn't allow the deletion of certain models... my biggest fear when doing cleanups in my workspace

Regular Contributor

Status changed to: Under Investigation
Users Online
Currently online: 63 members 375 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: