Search model and Display results across Actions, Modules, Dashboards, Lists in one screen

It is common to use the exact wording between actions, modules, dashboards etc., however in order to see the results of items from these different groupings, currently I have leave a view (say the module view) to go to another view (actions) and search the results again (which also resets my search from the last view).  This makes figuring out how things are linked and troubleshooting unnecssarily tedious to find what I need to find.  

I would like to be able to type a word into a search box and it give me the option to see where this word appears from ALL of these view types.  

Tagged:
2 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: In Review
  • Status changed to: In Review

• Thanks for your Idea. We are looking into better search facilities in the future. We will start by allowing users to search for pages in the new UI but longer term we want to increase the search capability.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!