Selecting 'All Periods' does not display all Time periods
- Model has a timescale with 6 years and 'Total of All Periods' enabled
- Open the dashboard 'Time only dashboard'
- Synchronised rows is enabled for the grid 'Time only' (Time on rows)
- Select 'All Periods' from the time page selector on the dashboard
- The grid updates to show all time periods on rows
- The grid only displays a single row 'All Periods'
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.