Sort Module Overview in Settings by Cell Count

I was wondering if it is possible to sort the modules by their cell count in the settings. At the moment there is only the possibility to export the model overview and then sort it in Excel for example. This extra step would be saved by having a built-in sorting function. For me it is important to sort the modules by their size to quickly identify those modules that have the highest cell count. In the regular arrangement of my naming convention divided into DISCO modules, it can be quite cumbersome with larger models to quickly find the modules with the highest cell counts. Often summaries are not necessarily needed for the line items because they are referenced in output modules whose line items have summaries turned on. With the help of the sorting function, this can be corrected quickly, especially when several Model Builders of different experience are working on the project.

Sort Module by Cell Coutn.JPG

Tagged:
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!