Sort User List / Group Users by Model Role

Would be great to have the option to sort the User List in Anaplan.  We have multiple models in the same workspace, and therefore, each model has a long list of users who aren't relevant - they are assigned the "No Access" role designation.

Would be great to be able to visually manage this in Anaplan, rather than have to rely on exports and imports, which in my experience, has been inconsistent when trying to update hierarchy level access.

Matthew_Kuo_0-1580761176301.png

34 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Would love to see a sort capability within the User panel as well as in all Lists.  The user panel is particularly irksome as you cannot reorder or group users at all so lots of one by one searching.  This would make our routine maintenance task much easier.

Thanks for proposing @matthewkuo!

• Yeah, thanks Tiffany.  I searched for this initially before posting and didn't find anything.  After posting, it showed a couple other folks asking for the same thing.  Hopefully this will get some traction.  😉

• Indeed nice idea @matthewkuo ! I would add also the possibility for filtering... 🙂

It is quite frustrating that for sorting and filtering the Users, you need to export all the users in Excel. 

• Agree - IMO all lists and options available in the settings menu need improved filtering, searching and reordering, all of which I believe is on @DavidSmith 's list of things to review soon.

• Status changed to: In Review
  • Yes, this would be great. Customizable sort+filter would be best, but at the minimum, it would help to group Workspace Administrators at the top of the list and No Access users at the bottom.

• Hello Everyone,

I just want to relaunch this point.

We really need to sort users list or group by Roles.

Please, someone can explain to us why it is complicate to sort the users list ?

Thanks a lot !

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!