Suggestion: Copy a Dash board Component to another existing Dashboard

When working in a multi dashboard environment it would be nice to copy modules, graphs, and/or text boxes to other existing dashboards. 

Tagged:
76 votes

On Roadmap · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: On Roadmap
  • I could have used this function a dozen times over the past week for both "instructions" and other dashboard elements.  Specifically presenting lists utilized in many modules.  Specifically Custom Version Lists for our Client

• This is a good idea and something we will look address on the New UX roadmap.

• This will be delivered with the New UX.

• As part of the New UX you can build out your Boards using Cards. These Cards can be saved in a Card Template library so they can be reused in the Board or across other Boards. This will save time having to recreate similar charts or grids multiple times.

• I regularly use the solution @sprender gave above. Once I have created a Card on a Page that I will want to use again, I create a Template of it. Now I can go to any other Page/Board/Report and add that Template in.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!