Synchronise scrolling or 'Snap Together' modules with like dimensions in dashboard

Synchronise scrolling or 'Snap Together' modules with like dimensions in dashboard

The ability for us to build out an output for end users where they are able to see time dependent and independent information on a dashboard where the dimensions are exactly the same, however time and versions settings are different.

I've seen a fair few use cases where users want the ability to see all members of their dimensions and then complete a plan over time for them, but need to reference back to non time based attributes. From a UX perspective it means they have to scroll around the screen to find the 2 modules that hold the attributes and plan to link it together... or worse yet they use a spreadsheet on a separate screen to look at what they need!

See below for example:

wquan_0-1580853355364.png

3 Comments
Community Manager

Status changed to: Your support is needed
Contributor

Also for New UX / UI!!!

Contributor

@wquan@EarlC@Miran 

I also like the idea of having this sort of control, but I'd want to be sure that the end user has the ability to clearly/easily toggle the syncing. 

Implementation solely with respect to time would be a significant value add, but I could also see wanting to sync to almost any other high-cardinality line item or row ID in the right application.

Users Online
Currently online: 227 members 832 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: