The ability to see entire Note, Applies to, Referenced By fields inside blueprint view

The ability to see entire Note, Applies to, Referenced By fields inside blueprint view

It would be great ot see the entire Note section in the blueprint view without having to copy and paste it into another tool, double click into the note section, etc.  Double clicking into the note section isn't ideal in Standard (Non-Deployed) models, as it can lead to the accidental editing/deletion of the note field.

One option would be to show the notes in the formula editor area, when the note cell is highlighted.

capture temp2.PNG

The content in this article has not been evaluated for all Anaplan implementations and may not be recommended for your specific situation.
Please consult your internal administrators prior to applying any of the ideas or steps in this article.
6 Comments
Occasional Contributor

I would recommend extending that to more fields than just notes as you can't see quite a bit of the fields values in full. Even if you could hover over it and see the whole value, that would be an improvement.

Community Boss

The "hover over" functionality that we have in other areas would be great here to achieve that

Certified Master Anaplanner

I like the "hover over" functionality idea more.  Aline with a great idea  

It would help on all of the columns especially:
Applies to

Notes

Referenced by

Community Manager

Status changed to: Needs Community Support
Community Manager

Status changed to: Under Investigation
Occasional Contributor

wrap text so i don't even have to hover