UX: Change available hierarchy levels on global page selectors if used as a dimension

Currently I can change available list items and hierarchy levels for global selectors which are used as page selectors in a published module only.

In the example below Plant list is used as a page selector and avalable to Filter and Show/Hide items listed in the selector.

KirillKuznetsov_0-1630001882546.png

Although, if I would like to enable Materials level 6 list which is used as one of the two axis of the same module - I won't be able to limit the list by the same features.

KirillKuznetsov_1-1630002154318.png

This is required to be able to limit the visible elements by selecting upper level of the same hierarchy.

I don't want users to scroll through such a long list of materials and would like to limit it by level 3, for example.

KirillKuznetsov_2-1630002337015.png

So if a user chooses L3 element he will see all leaf elements of this parent.

I can achive the same effect now if I publish a module on the L3 level and choose it as a page selector and syncronize toggle. But if i dont need this module on my page? In Classic UX we could achive that publishing page selectors without the source module.

My request is: to be able to use Show/Hide and Filter features on axis-related dimensions.

Tagged:
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!