"Restore Page" button in the New UX

Having a "Restore Page" button in the New UX, like the "Restore App" button that saves Apps up to 30 days. Emailing support@anaplan.com every time you accidentally delete a Page is not very convenient. In other words, too much damage could be done to an App (by deleting a Page) with 2 clicks.

Tagged:
74 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Actually it's worse than this. Once a page is deleted it is impossible to restore, or at least that's what has been communicated on the Anaplan side. 

• Certainly would help a lot of my clients. This is a show-stopper issue. 

• It's a pain to explain to clients why the model works differently than the application with respect to history.  This would be a great feature enhancement!

• This is a huge issue. I lost six and a half hours worth of work due to not having UX page restore. Someone had an old, unrefreshed version of a UX page open and saved over all of the work I had done. Beyond that, restoring a model will desync any UX pages based on that model.

This is a seriously huge gap in Anaplan's new UX. I would strongly encourage Anaplan to make this a priority.

• We have 2023 and this is still not available - very disappointing.

It's a super basic feature which you expect a product like Anaplan to have.

Support told me there is nothing they can do, this has to be a joke for sure…

• Any update on this?

In my efforts to refresh UAT model from Prod Copy i also deleted the orginal UAT and of course my entire Category of UAT-only screens has disappeared. They have all my latest work and unlikely i can remember what i did. At minimum the pages should remain but be corrupt. Then offer the option to assign a new model. This is terrible guys

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!