the functionality of supporting multiple connections in one Excel sheet

currently the functionality of supporting multiple connections in one Excel sheet is not available yet in Excel Addin 3.4, i would suggest adding this functionality to retrieve/combine/show different reports/views in one excel tab.

19 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

It is already one of the main functionalities of Anaplan for Microsoft 365 on Excel

Comments

• I agree it's needed. I have tables to report where the data comes from different modules. It would be easier to see the data in one sheet, now I have to create new sheets for the data in other modules, and refer them back to the sheet where i'm summarizing the table. Thanks!

• Status changed to: In Review
  • We're running a study about Excel, join the feedback group and sign up for the research!

• Agree! This is extremely important functionality in excel add-in to prepare customised reports containing data from different modules in one excel sheet.

• Any update on this idea??

• It is already one of the main functionalities of Anaplan for Microsoft 365 on Excel

• @VeronicaP - to clarify, this idea pertains to multiple connections in one sheet. Multiple connections are possible in a single workbook, but each new connection currently requires its own tab / sheet. Please confirm if this is now possible - I just checked my add-in, and it's still requiring one tab per connection.

• This is an existing functionality of our new add-in Anaplan for Microsoft 365 on Excel. It is not a functionality in the Excel add-in v.4.4 that you are referring to.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!