Anaplan Connect Wizard

The Connect Manager is a tool that allows non-technical users to create Anaplan Connect scripts from scratch simply by walking through a step-by-step wizard.

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 2.53.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-12 at 2.54.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-12 at 2.54.35 PM.png

Features include:
 - Create scripts for the Import/Export of flat files
 - Create scripts for Importing from JDBC/ODBC sources
 - Ability to chose between commonly used JDBC connection – New in v4
 - Run scripts from the new Connection Manager Interface – New in v4
 - Ability to use certificate authentication

Please note that this program is currently only supported on Windows systems and requires .Net 4.5 or newer to run (.Net has been included in the download package).

The Connect Manager is approved by Anaplan for general release, however it is not supported by Anaplan.

If there are any specific enhancements you want to see in the next version, please leave a comment or send me an email at graham.gronhoff@anaplan.com.

Download the Anaplan Connect Wizard here.

If you are migrating to the new Anaplan Connect 1.4 release please check back soon as a new version will be published that includes udated features and functionality.

Keystore creation can be tricky if you are not familure with the cimmand line, to that end I have created an additional program that will perform all the required steps for its creation. Use this link to go to the application: KeyStore Wizard

Comments
mjpearlman

Is there not a Mac version of this program?

graham_gronhoff

Hi mjpearlman,

Unfortunatly there isn't a Mac version right now, main reason being is that the majority of users are on Windows so I made that the priority for development. I am working on a version for Mac but it is a side project at the moment so I don't have an eta on a completed product yet. In the mean time you can either use a virtual machine to run the program or you can use an app called Crossover which will aloow you to run it on your Mac.

Hope this helps!!!

g

emilydunn

Hi @graham_gronhoff,

The link doesn't seem to be working. Is there a new one?

Thanks!

Emily

graham_gronhoff

@emilydunn

Hi Emily,

Looks like the link expired, I have made the update so it should be working now!

emilydunn

Thank you @graham_gronhoff

jwakefield

I think the link has expired. Can you re-post?

graham_gronhoff

Please use this link to download the most current version. I am working on getting the page itself updated but until then you can find the Wizard here https://app.box.com/s/givb232v5zpv0ksrr23wyxsum2537ux7

acbrennan

Hi Graham, 

The most recent link seems to be expired. Are you able to repost?

Cheers,

Alyssa

linda_erickson

Is this Anaplan Connect Wizard no longer available?  the link on this page and the BOX URL do not work...file not available. 

linda_erickson
ElvinSee

Hi @linda_erickson the link is expired. Do you have any new link ?

linda_erickson

@graham_gronhoff  Can you please provide a current link to the Box folder?  

Thank
Linda

abarnett

@linda_erickson @graham_gronhoff Following up on @ElvinSee's request. Were you able to get an updated link?

henri.latvanen

@linda_erickson @graham_gronhoff Following up on @ElvinSee's request. I join the line, if you could post updated link?
Thank you!

linda_erickson

@henri.latvanen @ElvinSee @abarnett The link has been updated in the knowledge base information section above.

abarnett

Thank you! @linda_erickson

Labels (2)
Contributors
0 Kudos