Anaplan Live! Spotlight returns April 28

AaronW
Community Manager

Anaplan Live! Spotlight returns April 28

Hello, Learners! We have another Anaplan Live! Spotlight event coming up on April 28 at 11:00 a.m. (GMT+8), and I encourage each of you to consider registering. As with all of our Anaplan Live! events, the topic is intended to be of high relevance to model builders. Additionally, this is our first Spotlight event to be scheduled primarily for attendees in throughout the Asia Pacific region. 

Register here: https://usergroups.anaplan.com/e/mnwjmb/

ALSpotlight1080x1080-01.jpeg

At this event, you'll hear from Metro North Hospital and Health Service, an Anaplan customer, about why it's critical to start with the business process when designing a new application. See a demo of their app and model and hear how their very intentional approach in designing an incredible user experience has helped them design a tool that drives outcomes for their stakeholders. Connect live with speakers during the event to get all your questions answered, and join one of our virtual tables hosted by Anaplan Groups after the session to continue the discussion.

If you've missed previous Anaplan Live! Spotlight events, you can watch the recordings here

Please post here if you have any questions. I hope to see you there!

1 REPLY 1
JaredDolich

Re: Anaplan Live! Spotlight returns April 28

Thanks @AaronW  - I registered but I'll probably have to watch the recording. Good luck APAC team! I'll be there in spirit!

Jared Dolich