Celebrating Our Wins!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Celebrating Our Wins!

"Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead." — Nelson Mandela

road-691124_1920.jpg

What's your victory this week? Share your progress with the rest of the group. Whether you just cleared the first lesson or are almost finished with Level 2, we want to cheer with you, because we've all been where you are—or aspire to be eventually. 

You've got this!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Celebrating Our Wins!

Thanks @AaronW 

This is a fun idea.

This week I'm celebrating

1. Earning the Solution Architect Certificate
    This is worth celebrating because when I started with Anaplan less than 2 years ago, I was overwhelmed and perhaps thought I'll never get there. But persistence and keeping with it always pay. And that's my message to anyone taking their first steps with Anaplan. 

2. Earning the "Problem Solver" badge, which means I provided 50 solutions to community members.
    This is worth celebrating because it shows me that I'm fulfilling my promise to "Pay It Forward". My message to all the learners, please utilize the community, get engaged, ask questions and soon enough you will be the one answering questions for the new Anaplanners.
Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Celebrating Our Wins!

Hi @einas.ibrahim

Those are both certainly worth celebrating!  🍾  🎉

Thank you for sharing, and thank you for your contributions to the Community. One of the things that I love seeing about the Community is how freely everyone shares and offers to help.