Encouragement and Advice

Highlighted
Community Manager

Encouragement and Advice

"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” – Greg Anderson

Learning and training is a process of many smaller steps, tiny victories, and micro-milestones. As a marathon runner, I can attest that while that end goal is always in sight, my focus is just on the next mile—or even the next few strides. One of the things that always keeps me going is the cheering from the sidelines of total strangers who have shown up to show their support. 

marathon.jpeg

As Learners, some of you have a few miles behind you already, while others have just started. In the spirit of the post that @einas.ibrahim made a while back, I want to welcome our newest Learners (hello, @Arpita Paul@jtkerlin@jhanfrey, and others!) and ask some of our Learners who have been on the journey a bit longer ( @SatyamArora@Noufalshaw@klameer, to name a few) to share some encouragement or advice.

What are some helpful tips, guiding principles, or best practices you've found along the way in your Anaplan Talent Builder experience so far? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Encouragement and Advice

I have not done too much lately, however late last year completed Level 1 Model Builder and started Level 2.  I have solicited tips from others and they have mentioned that Anapedia and the Planual are key things that have helped them.  I am looking forward to building my knowledge base and getting beyond basic functionality in Anaplan.

Highlighted
New Contributor

This is a great post and very encouraging. Would like to welcome all on the journey. It's a great product and is very powerful once mastered. Please get in touch if you need any help. I have finished both levels 1 and 2 and am currently working on level 3. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

That's awesome, @klameer—congratulations! Glad to hear it's going well, and thanks for offering your encouragement as well. It can feel like a lot to learn, but it's all do-able!