New Member Welcome | April 2021

AaronW
Community Manager

Re: New Member Welcome | April 2021

Welcome, @kbhatnagar! Glad to hear you decided to try Anaplan first-hand instead of only reading about it. 😀 Be sure to post any time if you have questions the other members here can help with!

PaigeYM
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, @AaronW !

Hello from California, USA👋 My name is Paige and I am a senior graduating this Spring. An Anaplan emerging talent recruiter saw my details and contacted me through Handshake (the website my college uses). I am hoping to get as close as I can to reaching Master Anaplanner status by the end of my access period, currently on Level 2 Sprint 1 (joined early April). Big thank you to @JaredDolich for answering my question about Level 1 and I have also found @einas.ibrahim 's comments on others' posts extremely helpful! 🙂 

-Paige

AaronW
Community Manager

Congratulations, @PaigeYM! Master Anaplanner is a great goal. Although it's unfortunately not attainable during the 90-day access period (Workspace permissions for Anaplan Talent Builder do not include all the elements required for Master Anaplanner), it is possible to complete up through Level 3 Model Building. I'm glad to hear the Community has been beneficial to you. Good luck!

JaredDolich

You're a rockstar @PaigeYM!! 

Jared Dolich
sarahstevenson
Occasional Contributor

Hello all!

My name is Sarah and I am in the Bay Area as a graduating college student. I discovered Anaplan Talent Builder through a professor of mine who sent an email recommending the program. My goal during this period is to learn as much as I can about the Anaplan community and the Anaplan software. This group has already helped me become more familiar with the platform by serving as a home base with information and resources in one location. Having others in the cohort learning the same information at the same pace further builds that sense of community that I greatly appreciate and value. I look forward to learning more about Anaplan!

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi, @sarahstevenson! You may also be interested in checking out some of our upcoming free events for model builders. We have several virtual events on the way hosted by some of our Anaplan Groups, as well as our Anaplan Live! Spotlight event. You may find them interesting!

JaredDolich

Go @sarahstevenson !!

Jared Dolich
Niraj.B
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

My name is Niraj and work in London, UK.

Our organization have adopted Anaplan for some of the processes. I then started learning on my own and managed to complete L1 & L2 + Anaplan way. I am now thinking to start Level 3 but too nervous.

This forum is very good and people are very helpful to each other.  

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi, @Niraj.B! I would encourage you not to be nervous—there's certainly nothing to lose by trying. There are some people here in the Learner's Lounge who have tackled Level 3, and the Academy Forums has an L3 section as well. You won't be alone!

JaredDolich

Agree with @AaronW 

Just make sure you document your work very carefully. If you ever apply for the solution architect certification you'll need to produce your model schema among other things. Good luck @Niraj.B I hope you go for it!

Jared Dolich