New Member Welcome! February 2021

AaronW
Community Manager

Re: New Member Welcome! February 2021

Hi Sangeeta! Good luck with the certification. Looking forward to interacting more with you here; please post any questions you have to the Group at any time!

TedemanCPA
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

Really happy to be able to say, "Hello" to everyone.  ...Thanks to a bit of a slow Holiday period (can't travel much these days, of course), I was able to start the L1 training, and was really very impressed, even more while continuing on with the L2, and maybe just as much with the processes and procedures that are part of The Anaplan Way, etc.  Just great stuff and fascinating to continue the learning journey.

Although I'm coming from a heavy background in SAP BPC (and several other tools), it's really remarkable how much Anaplan has to offer with its in-memory technology, etc., and especially for the crucial FP&A-related and planning functions.  ...Actually, during some of the training I'd get pretty excited to see "what else" could be possible, since so many of these new capabilities are pretty powerful and so important for many businesses -- never more than in 2021.

Really grateful to have had the thought to sign-up & get started, and will look forward to chatting with anyone about FP&A applications, financial modeling, and/or best ways to apply the tech. to help decision makers.

Thanks,

-Garrett Tedeman

AaronW
Community Manager

Thanks, Garrett! These are really great comments; so glad to hear you are finding so much value in Anaplan with just the training, let alone the "art of the possible" for what can be done with it. That's where the Community here can really be helpful; there's a lot of great information about potential use cases and innovative solutions posted by the people who are creating them. Glad you're here!

JaredDolich

@TedemanCPA Welcome!

Level 2 was a game changer for me. That's what hooked me to Anaplan. 

Jared Dolich
pboghani
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Aaron

My name is Parvez and I am in Perth Australia .Very happy to be part of this community .Currently doing Level 1 training .My company is looking to implement Anaplan very soon and I will need to be one of the Key model builders  . Already making use of the very helpful posts on this platform

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi Parvez! Sounds like you're at the start of an exciting new adventure. Glad you're here on the Community—you're in the right place to learn and grow. Please let us know what questions you have a long the way.