New Member Welcome! February 2021

AaronW
Community Manager

New Member Welcome! February 2021

It's that time again, Learners! Please join me in welcoming all our fellow new Learners who joined the Group during the month of January.

For you new Learners, we're excited to have you here. Our goal is to create an environment that supports and enriches your Anaplan Access experience. Here you can bring your questions and share your challenges with fellow Learners. We also look for opportunities to celebrate our wins along the way, so be sure to post those too! 

Welcome to: @adibj07, @msdavidus1, @SudhirY, @EddieFrey, @Praveen8919639033, @fkram, @RobinRice20, @rbbk23, @Nagaraju0107, @keerthipatiaditya, @TedemanCPA, @pboghani, @JonRubel, @ankitaga2000, @praveennegi2603, @ChandreshLad, @BrianBarnett, @sbongale, @abouriman, @AnaMariaMusat, @Krishnashah97, @jjayavalli, @Stuthi, @Arung, @madhuhyp2011, @ManickamSubramanian, @Rpavan, @MTromp, @sangeeta500

If you feel comfortable sharing with the rest of the Group, please post a reply to introduce yourself and share:

• Where you are in the world
  • What brought you to Anaplan Talent Builder
  • Your goal for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it

Looking forward to meeting each of you!

15 REPLIES 15
JaredDolich
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: New Member Welcome! February 2021

@adibj07@msdavidus1@SudhirY@EddieFrey@Praveen8919639033@fkram@RobinRice20@rbbk23@Nagaraju0107@keerthipatiaditya@TedemanCPA@pboghani@JonRubel@ankitaga2000@praveennegi2603@ChandreshLad@BrianBarnett@sbongale@abouriman@AnaMariaMusat@Krishnashah97@jjayavalli@Stuthi@Arung@madhuhyp2011@ManickamSubramanian@Rpavan@MTromp@sangeeta500 @AaronW 

Welcome everyone!! I'm a little jealous. What an amazing journey you are taking. 

Hope you'll take the time to introduce yourselves. Would love to get to know you all. 

Jared Dolich
jjayavalli
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jaya, feel great about being a part of the Anaplan Community and earning the Model builder certification. 

Thanks to the Anaplan Community and master planners for all the help.

~Jaya

JaredDolich

Yeah @jjayavalli Welcome!

Jared Dolich
AaronW
Community Manager

Hi, Jaya! Glad to have you here. Thanks for your contributions!

sangeeta500
Occasional Contributor

Hello everyone

Myself Sangeeta. Great to meet you all! I just joined the group and starting with model builder lessons. Hope to have lot more interaction going forward. I have just started with the model builder and getting familiar with the program. Hope to be able to be successful in doing my certification.

Sangeeta

jjayavalli
Contributor

Good Luck @sangeeta500 

sangeeta500
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Jaya! Will stay in touch. Learning to navigate the platform.

JaredDolich

@sangeeta500 

That's terrific! Welcome. Make sure to use this forum and the Community forum for any questions or thoughts you want to chat about.

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Anaplan-Platform/bd-p/forumsmisc

Jared Dolich
sangeeta500
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Jared!