New Member Welcome | July 2021

PriyAna
Occasional Contributor

Re: New Member Welcome | July 2021

Thanks AaronW, while learning how can I do practices with the Models, Like creating models, modules and everything.

muralipedisetti
New Contributor

Thanks @AaronW

Hope we continue our learning.

Regards,

Murali P

russell2021
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone,

I have finished all courses by self-learning for Level 1 Model Building and passed the exam. I am waiting for the Level 1 Model Building certificate.

I think the course ordering and teaching in Level 1 are being so executed during the self-learning and also it is prosperous for teaching methodology according to pedagogic formation. Anaplan and whoever is responsible are deserving to thank for this success.

Thanks a lot.

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi @russell2021. Thank you for the kind words! Will you be pursuing Level 2 and The Anaplan Way?
russell2021
Occasional Contributor

Hi Aron,

Yes.

I have already started Level 2 to go The Anaplan Way.

regards,

PriyAna
Occasional Contributor

Hi I am Learning Anaplan .  how can i Make my own demo workspace for doing practice. Because I have tried to login. but it always give me error. Please guide me

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi @PriyAna! The workspace assigned to you as part of the Anaplan Access program will provide you with all the space you need for your trainings; as you shouldn't need to create any alternate workspaces, this functionality is not provided to you. If you're having trouble accessing the Anaplan workspace assigned to you, please contact talentbuilder@anaplan.com

Thank you!

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi @muralipedisetti. Good luck to you on your ongoing learning!