New Member Welcome! March 2021

AaronW
Community Manager

New Member Welcome! March 2021

We had 39 new Learners join the Learner's Lounge Group during the month of February! If you've been a member of the Group for a while, please help me welcome each of our fellow new Learners.

If you are one of the new Learners—welcome! The purpose of this Group is to make sure you have support and encouragement throughout your Anaplan learning journey and beyond. In this Group, you can post questions any time, cheer on other Learners, and discuss your challenges and roadblocks. Of course, let us know any time you achieve a milestone so that we can celebrate with you!

For all new Learners: if you feel comfortable sharing with the rest of the Group, please post a reply to introduce yourself and share:

• Where you are in the world
  • How you discovered Anaplan Talent Builder
  • Your goal for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it

Welcome to: @Andyj73, @Srisesh9, @iphillipfelices, @SRoberts, @kalrach, @pismaleta83, @rgarg25, @CarlosMontero, @suyashkedia, @hspitta, @abrorbek, @chahiry, @Shrikantbhogaraju, @ThiruT, @Utsav, @EvelinaK, @Saikat22270204, @hchern, @Darkhan, @BHANU4, @Sree10chitti, @carterhills, @Vizinsightsbymanthan, @AnaplanPadawan, @AnasB, @bhob, @gkamesh, @Phaneendra, @vishalkumarmishra, @PoojaAgarwal04, @Achal, @munnacg, @erictopasna, @SwapnaIreddy, @TimWard70, @kpuello, @ericspies, @jbowers1, @mmb

Happy to have each of you here!

29 REPLIES 29
TimWard70
Contributor

Re: New Member Welcome! March 2021

Thanks for the welcome.

I am based in London, UK.  I dabbled with Anaplan a few years ago, but it has recently become my main focus.

I discovered the Talent Builder group by participating in one of your webinars and thought it would be good to join and participate where I could.

I've completed my first certification and am now working towards the L3 Model Builder Level.

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi, Tim—and wow! That's amazing progress already. Looking forward to your input in this Group!

AnaplanPadawan
New Contributor

Hi Everyone! 

My name is Daniel. 

Where you are in the world: 

Texas (US) 

How you discovered Anaplan Talent Builder: 

I discovered Anaplan while learning about cloud planning & cloud technology 

Your goal for your access period and how this Group can help you achieve it:

I look forward to learning and mastering Anaplan Model Builder, sharing it to other educators. This group, as well as other groups, can help understand Anaplan more efficient and effectively with hands-on guide, as well as specific Q/As. 

Thank you! 

JaredDolich

@AnaplanPadawan 

Love your alias!

Jared Dolich
AaronW
Community Manager

Welcome, Daniel! Share any questions you have here (or in any other Groups) at any time. This Community loves to help. 🙂

Achal
New Contributor

Hi Everyone,

My name is Achal. I am based out in India. I'm a student, pursuing engineering in Computer Science. I got to know about Anaplan through a post in LinkedIn.
Initially I started it for fun but now I feel like I'm addicted to it 😄
Currently I'm at my level 1 and look forward to become Master Anaplanner soon.

Thank you!

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi Achal—it's always fun when a hobby turns into something more! All the best to you in your learning, and good luck pursuing Master Anaplanner status; you can check out more info about that program here

Hajir12
New Contributor

Hi everyone, my name is Hajir and I’m based in Berkshire, England, really glad to join you all in such a welcoming environment. 

I’m currently working as a teacher of Computer Science. I was introduced to Anaplan through a friend of mine who currently works as a model builder and Im always interested in learning new things so Anaplan stood out to me. 

Hoping to gain model builder certification soon. 

AaronW
Community Manager

Hello, Hajir. Glad to have you here. It's completely possible to earn your Certified Model Builder certification during your 90-day access period. Keep in mind that The Anaplan Way portion of the training can be completed without platform access. Good luck—you can do it! 😄