New Member Welcome! March 2021

Srisesh9
Contributor

Re: New Member Welcome! March 2021

Hi All,

I am Srini. I am in Bangalore, India. 

I am an independent consultant in planning, strategy management, finance, also advocating businesses the importance of incorporating artificial intelligence in business processes (say as predictive analytics) - wanting to learn Anaplan since last few years. I approached Anaplan partner (a business friend) in India. He guided me through the Talent Builder.

Joined last month and certified in L1-Model Building. Taken up L2- Model Building in this month. Hope that is the sequence!

It would be nice, if I  can know the sequence and time frame required to do. Also keen to know till what level I can try to reach in this 90-days access of Talent Builder.

That is about me and about my desire to build my talent in Anaplan!

Thanks

Srini

(Srinivasan Seshadri)

@Srisesh9 

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi Srini! Congratulations on finishing L1 and starting L2. You're on the right track! We are working on some materials that should provide more detail about the time investment for each course, but in the meantime you can learn more about the learning paths available through the program here.

Most people find that L1, L2, and The Anaplan Way are what they're able to complete during their 90 days, but I know of some people who have also tackled L3. It all depends on how much time you're able to give to it during your access period.

Feel free to post here in the Group or email talentbuilder@anaplan.com whenever you have questions along the way!

Srisesh9
Contributor

Thanks Aaron!

Your mail clarifies on the reach I can make in these 90 days. I have only 55+ days more!!

If I am stuck half-way in L3 in this time frame, will there be an option to extend by a month or two? 

Thank you.

Srini

AaronW
Community Manager

We do have a waitlist for people interested in joining the program, so extended access may not be immediately available. I recommend sending your request to talentbuilder@anaplan.com; they can guide you from there.

Regarding being stuck in L3, be sure to take advantage of the Academy Forums here in the Community. You can use the labels on the right to filter discussions specifically by relevance to the L3 course. I hope that helps!

Srisesh9
Contributor

Thanks Aaron. Got it.

Srisesh9
Contributor

Re: Workspace Limitations (New Member Welcome! March 2021)

Hello Aaron.

I need some guidance on workspace limitations.

I am following the course structure for L2 Model Building. I am getting workspace limitation message.

I find the models Data Hub and Supply Chain occupy most space as in the screen shot below. I will try to archive some of the earlier models but still the present models occupy most space. Kindly increase the space size (or) please suggest me ways around.

Srisesh9_0-1616126306914.png

Thanks

Srini

Srisesh9
Contributor

Thanks Aaron.

I have also raised a support ticket.

Thanks

Srii

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi Srii...I think in this case a Support ticket makes good sense. You can also consider contacting talentbuilder@anaplan.com for guidance on workspace capacity questions. Thank you!

Srisesh9
Contributor

Quick clarifications on course links

Hello Aaron,

Hope you are doing great!

Can you please share links for me to enroll for courses 'The Anaplan Way' and 'Level 3 Model Building' ?

I have completed and certified now in Level 2 and would like to pursue with both of the above courses.

Thanks

Srini

gharivinaykumar
Occasional Contributor

Re: Quick clarifications on course links

Hi Srishesh,

Please find the below link for Anaplan way.
https://learning.anaplan.com/course/view.php?id=1239