Srisesh9
Contributor

Re: Quick clarifications on course links

Thanks Vinay.

gharivinaykumar
Occasional Contributor

Hi Srishesh,

when did you completed Level1 model building certification and when you got completion badge to you. i have completed couple of days back so just to clarifying i am asking.

AaronW
Community Manager

Congratulations! Badges are processed at the beginning of each new month; you should see that update soon. 

gharivinaykumar
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Aaron... 

AaronW
Community Manager

You can also find links to Level 3 under the Solution Architect section of the Anaplan Talent Builder page. Good luck!

Srisesh9
Contributor

Thanks Aaron! I got enrolled to the course L3.

Thanks

Srini

Srisesh9
Contributor

Certified Model Builder Badge

Hello Aaron

I got my Certified Model Builder Badge a couple of days ago. It mentions expiry as 31st December.

Is the badge validity for such a short period of 9 months from now? What happens after that? 

Your guidance and inputs would help.

Thanks

Srini

AaronW
Community Manager

Re: Certified Model Builder Badge

Hi Srini! This article may help: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/On-Demand-Courses/Keeping-Current-on-Your-Current-Certified-Model-B...

I'll also tag in @ChrisMullen to provide a bit more info about what's next and keeping current. Thanks!

iphillipfelices
Occasional Contributor

Re: New Member Welcome! March 2021

Hi everyone, I'm Ian Phillip, a graduate of Accountancy and I’m from the Philippines. I'm honestly ecstatic to join the Anaplan family and  ecosystem.

I’m currently working as Anaplan Junior Model Builder. The company I'm currently working with, Malaya Tech Consulting Inc., introduced Anaplan to me and I could've been more grateful for having discovered Anaplan through my company. I believe that success will come if I persist and focus in the process of learning that’s why I continuously transcend in terms of learning new things.

I'm currently a Anaplan Certified Model Builder hoping to become Certified Master Anaplanner soon!

AaronW
Community Manager

Re: New Member Welcome! March 2021

Welcome! I agree that focus and persistence are some of the best ways to accomplish anything in life, and they'll serve you well with Anaplan. Good luck to you in your continuing efforts!