Register

New Member Welcome: November 2020

AaronW
Community Manager

Re: New Member Welcome: November 2020

Hi, Rachel! Our vision for Anaplan Talent Builder is to be able to help you with those kinds of goals. Have you looked at the Available Talent directory yet? 

RemRemRem
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, Aaron - I hadn't seen that yet. Once I re-up my UX Level 1, I'll be sure to put myself out there.

-R

CarolWG
Contributor

Hi all,

Glad to join the November New Member group!

• Where you are in the world
    • I'm in Boston MA, USA
  • What brought you to Anaplan Talent Builder
    • Am job hunting.  I have experience in Cognos and Oracle Hyperion/EPM. Some friends work here and all have positive words about the company and the product, so I need to learn it!
  • One thing you want to learn and how this Group can help you get there
    • Want to learn modeling
    • Sharing of info, tips & tricks is very valuable in communities.  Looking forward to everyone's discoveries! Thanks in advance.
AaronW
Community Manager

Hi, @CarolWG! Some good resources to get you started here in the Community include the Model Builder track in the Start Your Anaplan Journey section, the Anaplan platform Forums, and our upcoming free Anaplan Live! event on December 9, geared specifically toward model builders at all levels who are looking to boost their expertise. 

And of course, when you're ready, be sure to use our Available Talent directory  to let others know you're looking for new opportunities.

All the best to you in your training!