New Member Welcome: October 2020

Highlighted
Community Manager

New Member Welcome: October 2020

Hello and welcome to all our newest learners! We're excited to have you here. The goal of this Group is to provide a place where you can interact with fellow learners, ask questions and find answers, and share encouragement along the learning journey!

If you feel comfortable doing so, please introduce yourself and share 

• Where you are in the world
  • What brought you to Anaplan Talent Builder
  • One thing you want to learn and how this Group can help you get there

@CommunityMember124751@binoev@albonim@mabertiz1@prwagh2019@Avi1010@ramanajavvaji@Kayd0103@rentiller2abel.barrera123@yahoo.com@jonsalt@Sathishv@nburles@wesleyrgreen93@Madhoo@kathydyda@Moboraie@radnusjonam

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: New Member Welcome: October 2020

Thank you, @AaronW ! 

1. I am in DC! 
  2. I am excited to continue my anaplan learning journey 
  3. Whenever I get stuck with data integration 😉 

Happy Planning! 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome! If you get stuck, be sure to post here—we'll help you find answers. 😀

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you @AaronW!

• I live in San Jose
  • Signed up for Anaplan Talent Builder to enhance my skillset in the professional world
  • One thing I want to improve is my cross-functional business knowledge that connects all the available functions in Anaplan and I think these training modules will help me get started with that journey.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Those sound like great goals. I love that you're tackling Connected Planning head-on!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you, @AaronW !

I'm MartinW

* I'm in Western Australia

* I have a few years experience already with Anaplan but continuing my learning journey

* I want to learn as much as possible, share what I know and I'm sure I will be asking the Group for advice along the way too

Highlighted
Community Manager

Excellent! Thank you for being interested in sharing as well as asking. It's awesome to have Community members who embrace the community spirit. 

Highlighted

Thank you @AaronW !

Hello everyone!

My name is Abel Barrera and I am a recent college graduate who worked with Anaplan for my senior project. I was a certified model-builder before the new training was rolled out, and decided to brush up on my Anaplan skills while I apply to Anaplan model-builder roles!

1.) I am currently located in the Bay Area.

2.) I am re-certifying my model builder credentials while practicing and refining my model-builder skillset.

3.) I really want to learn how to reframe the way I think, to see business scenarios through a model-builder lens. I think reading everyone's questions and seeing the way they think things through will definitely help with my development in the platform.

Thanks and I look forward to learning together!

Best,

Abel

Highlighted
Community Manager

That's fantastic, Abel! The idea of reframing your thinking to see things as a model builder is impressive. Congratulations on your certifications, too!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks @AaronW 

• I am in York, UK
  • I wanted to begin my Anaplan learning journey before I start as an engineer on Monday 😀
  • I want to become an expert (I know that's not one thing!) because I believe it's important to use the product which you work on... and having an engaged and well-supported community is fantastic!