New Member Welcome: October 2020

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: New Member Welcome: October 2020

Hi @nburles — welcome to the Community in more ways than one! Looking forward to your contributions, both here and in the platform.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi!

1. I am in Durham, NC
  2. Seeking opportunities to both broaden and deepen knowledge of Anaplan.  While I'm not currently directly involved in my company's use of Anaplan - FP&A is my background and is also a passion
  3. Can't narrow down to just one thing!
Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome! That's okay if you can't narrow it down—this Group is up to the challenge! 😁

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi everyone! 

1. I am in New York, NY

2. I was on the team that bought Anaplan into my previous employer. I worked with the consultant at the time to help build the planning       model for our division. I like the presentation capabilities of Anaplan and hope to become a master planner.

3. I will like to learn to build models and eventually become a master planner.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, @Kayd0103 — Master Anaplanner is a great goal! Be sure to check out all the Master Anaplanner resources in the Community. There's lots of great info there to help you as you progress!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Aaron,

My name is Paul Ward and I live in Glasgow, Scotland.

I'm looking to increase my learning of the Anaplan system and hope to use this time to get to at least level 1 build certification and time permitting, level 2 :-).

I am greatly impressed with the support Anaplan provide on this. Many thanks for inviting me into the community Aaron. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, @p1ward! We're excited that we can be here to assist. If there's anything you feel would be an additional helpful resource, please let us know so we can work on adding it. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Aaron,

1. I am in Atlanta, GA
  2. I am really interested in building my Anaplan skills to reach a point where I can start a new model or build new modules without copying or searching for an existing module as a starting point.  I'd also like to be able to use some of the more complex functions without looking up the syntax each time!
  3. I'm hoping this group will help me to build the skills (and confidence) needed to move on to Model Builder 3.

Thank you,

Renee

Renee Tiller
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @rentiller2! I love how tangible and tactile your goals are. Having only completed level 1 myself, I understand exactly what you mean! I'm sure you will be successful, and in the meantime don't hesitate to reach out to others in this Group or elsewhere in the Community for tips. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Aaron

1. I am in Dallas, TX
2. I am interested in building my Anaplan Connected Planning Model building skills to support Finance, Sales, Supply Chain and Workforce planning use cases
3. I would like to complete Anaplan Certified Solution Architect program

Thanks
Prasad